US Mortgage Resolution, the parent company of SOS Mortgage Relief, is a private mortgage purchase,
management and liquidation investment company specializing in defaulted residential mortgages nationwide.
To provide OPTIONS TO HOMEOWNERS currently in default on their mortgages through the implementation of CREATIVE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS and non-traditional methods.
To offer INVESTORS the opportunity to earn ABOVE AVERAGE RETURNS secured by real estate.
To give LENDERS and BANKS of any size a valuable ALTERNATIVE TO FORECLOSURE.
Beware of Foreclosure Rescue Scams - Help Is Free!
- Beware of anyone who asks you to pay a fee in exchange for a counseling service or modification of a delinquent loan.
- Scam artists often target homeowners who are struggling to meet their mortgage commitment or anxious to sell their homes. Recognize and avoid common scams.
- Assistance from a fast track workout specialist is FREE.
- Beware of people who pressure you to sign papers immediately, or who try to convince you that they can “save” your home if you sign or transfer over the deed to your house.
- Do not sign over the deed to your property to any organization or individual unless you are working directly with your mortgage company to forgive your debt.
- Never make a mortgage payment to anyone other than your mortgage company without their approval.
Report Lending Discrimination to HUD
If you believe you have experienced discrimination based on race, gender, national origin, or another reason, contact HUD’s Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity at 1-800-669-9777.
To view or print the PDF content on this page, download the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®
Call 1-877-808-4767 to learn about opportunities and to speak with a fast track mediation specialist for free.
Jan 17, 2011: Homeowners still struggling to obtain loan modifications
Jan 19, 2011: Mortgage Modifications Daunting For Homeowners
Feb 24, 2011: Mortgage Payments Sending You Reeling? Here’s What to Do